The Falher Library / Bibliothèque Dentinger offers an exam proctoring service for written and online exams. This service is available for home schooled minors and adults taking distance education.
- Exams are proctored in 3 hour (maximum) sessions.
- Exams can be handwritten or online.
Students Under 18 Years of Age
There is no charge for exam supervision for minors residing in the Town of Falher or Village of Donnelly and surrounding area (the M.D. of Smoky River and Village of Girouxville.)
Falher Library / Bibliothèque Dentinger Cardholders
No refunds will be given to students who do not show up for their exams, or for cancellations received less than one week prior to the exam date.
The guidelines for this Library service are as follows
1. To Book Your Exam
Contact the Falher Library Career Resource Centre (CRC) at 780-837-8009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least TWO WEEKS before your expected exam date to book an appointment. Last minute requests cannot be accommodated. Once it has been confirmed that we can accommodate your exam request, you will need to go to the Library in person, with photo id, to complete a written request to have your exam sent to the CRC. Payment by cash or cheque is due at that time.
2. Writing Your Exam
Online exams must be completed on one of our public access computers, unless your institution allows you to use your own laptop.
- Individuals taking exams must arrive on time, and exams must begin within 15 minutes of the exam start time, or the exam will be cancelled.
- The student must have paid the exam fee in advance of writing the exam.
- The student is responsible for bringing their own pens, pencils, calculators, etc. to the exam.
- The library fee covers the cost of faxing or scanning answer sheets, and normal mailing costs for written exams. Any special mailing costs will be the responsibility of the student.
3. Alternatives If We Can't Help You